Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Going Postal: Moonwalking Monkeys

Rob Schneider derp de derp! Derp de derpity derpty derp! Until one day, a derp aderp aderpa derp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum.
From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider is...
Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb!

 Rated PG-13.
Recent arrivals, of course. The Ken Houston is my first cut auto, but um, it's cut from another card? It's a Football HOFer though, not exactly my bag. I'm not exactly sure what set it's from, either. It's from 2011 and must be brand new. Not that I pay attention to these things, but I didn't know TriStar issued football sets. I'll trade it for a decent auto or relic or something like that.

Torii Hunter's my first rip card, but it's already ripped. At least I finally have one for my collection!

Madison Bumgarner was a member of the 2010 World Champion San Francisco Giants! I now have nine of the 15 autographs I want from that team.

Last, I just had to pick up an autograph of Justin Verlander. This is an SP - only 91 were issued - and I got it for a pretty good price. I'm glad to add him to my autograph PC! I've been contemplating it for a while and finally pulled the trigger.

What inspired the Rob Schneider South Park reference? I just watched The Hot Chick for the (way too many)th time (mmm, Anna Faris), and now I'm watching The Animal for the second or third (again, way too manyth) time.
Someone butchered the clip, but here's the moonwalking monkey from The Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment