Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What IS he looking at?


HEY! KEN!

LOOK OVER HERE!










Seriously, what's going on in this picture?

"Mr. Griffey, Sir, can we get a picture so we can put your face on a little round disc to be inserted with meat? Our meat buyers can't get enough of little round discs with pictures of you!"

"What, sure, but I'm really busy looking at that hottie in the second deck. And I have to take BP soon. She might leave while I'm batting. I don't know why she would do that, since I'm the sexiest man on the field right now. But I can't take that chance."

"Okay, well, we'll just take a picture of you looking at that hot woman. Thanks, Mr. Griffey!"

"No problem. Just remember to send me that check."

Whatever he's looking at, he appears to be studying it, not just staring off into the distance. Either there's something worth viewing off to the side, or he's a pretty good facial expression actor. Let's get him a modeling contract. Oh, wait, he already does:
It's fun to know this is the sixth annual edition King-B released, given that through all those years they never once felt the need to fork over licensing costs to use team logos. So Junior's picture looks like it was taken for some cut-rate legion league photo pack. Post never paid for logos, either, did they. Maybe King-B thought they were the Post of meat products.

Just for being a disc, this is a cool card. I showed off a set of 1994 cards, but this one I actually needed, and it's headed for the Zoo.

I wonder how difficult it was for Ken Griffey Jr. to have sex. I don't wonder it very often. In fact, this is the first time I believe I've ever thought such a question, about anyone. But it's not the first time for some other people. (Some of the comments are great.) I want to see the results. Anyone a member?

Seriously, I'm having fun writing all these silly things about random cards lately. I wish I had more substance to bring you. I have some cards to scan (thanks, traders, I'll get to you soon!) but it seems like things in the blog world have slowed down. I'm seeing less posts and less page views. But that may be because I'm not writing epic awesomeness anymore (as if I did in the past). Doesn't matter, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment