Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Topps Stickers 10! Dolphin dolphin dolphin dolphin!

It would have been nice to end with a foil, wouldn't it? Verlander's good, though! (There's another sticker set below.)

And with that, we reach the end of today's stickerfest! While I didn't bring you any ponies, I did give you several other animals, and I provide you a virtual zoo full of them:
And along those lines, a commercial:
Leave a comment: did you like this? Hate it? I'm not planning on doing more, but I'd love your feedback anyway. And remember all of these stickers are for trade - I'd prefer to get stickers in return, but it isn't a requirement by any means! A post in an hour will list all the stickers.
And that's the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment