Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday!


Okay. It's Friday!

Yeah. You know that had to happen eventually.

ANYWAY, there are two Gypsy Queen breaks going on, and I'm in on both. Nachos Grande has five spots left, and The Daily Dimwit has plenty of great teams left as well! The set releases in less than a month.

And I'm going to have a break soon too. I keep talking about it, I know. I have two of the three boxes in hand and the other one should be here in a few days. Plus, there's a card show tomorrow (Saturday) and I hope to find some good stuff. Maybe something with guaranteed hits. Either way, it should be fun - a cheap break with three or four boxes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment