Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Dimwitted Trade

Some day I'll be dimwitted enough to do something like this. And I mean that with the greatest respect. Eventually, I will be reunited with all my cards, and I will be able to make offers like Sam at The Daily Dimwit. In fact, I can't wait for the day when I can get rid of this many cards that someone else can use, while taking in only one in return. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to send him more, and I will eventually reciprocate. The time will come when I have something good to offer. In fact, with a show coming up I may be able to find some stuff this weekend. Anyway, for one simple card, he sent me all this:

It was one of those five card Friday things, with those fun little minis up there at the top. And Sam tossed in the six A's, Giants, and Braves you see beneath them. Thanks a ton, Sam! And there will be more coming from the Bay Area soon! Actually, I already have one card for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment