Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick Post: Do I owe you?

I've managed to confuse myself quite well this past week or two. I usually keep things fairly organized - I don't have room for much else -  but with cards and other things coming and going and the great weather beckoning me outside, I feel like I'm missing things. I keep having to go through my emails to be sure I didn't miss anything, and while checking on the stack of "pending trades" cards, I keep coming across this:

2011 Topps #309 Chicago Cubs.

If I traded with you recently or have a pending trade with you and you either asked for this card or I offered it, and it didn't come to you, please let me know. I hate seeing it sitting here all alone, when it was supposed to have a loving home.

Just drop me a note!

Ryan

1 comment: