Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, December 9, 2011

This trade was totally Wicked!

I don't remember what I sent Wicked Ortega (who's holding a vote to rename his blog, btw), but I'm totally digging the two cards I got in return:
This relic from 2009 Topps Heritage contains a piece of a seat from Seals Stadium. When I saw this card on Ortega's site I had to have it! I have a lot more to say about the card, but I'm going to wait until I can put together the post I want to write.
Also cool, and a long-sought-after part of my autograph collection is this Steve Avery card. Avery has no certified autographs, so the only way to get his signature is in-person or through the mail.

Thanks a ton, Mr. Ortega! I'm quite happy with my cards. If only I could get my hands on some of that other awesome trade bait you have!

1 comment: