Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Packs: X Marks the Spot (Where the Needle Went In)

I never quite understood X. The design was SPx, but it left out the great SP stuff. So I guess that's X.
 Six cards per pack! Somehow this product was issued multiple years.
 Let's start with the, um, 2011 NL MVP? In gold, no less.
 The scanner's leaving an artifact on the right edge that's pretty visible on this card.
 The artifacts are near the top on this die-cut Hunter, since I had to feed the card in bottom-first.
 My other insert. X had so many inserts that really meant nothing. Was X2 more limited than X1? I didn't think so.
 Hmm...

And that's it for the eighth pack! I'll hit 9-11 tomorrow, and pack 12 on the 30th - it's a biggie!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, is that Torii Hunter X-Cut available for trade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels In Order: Most likely yes! Shoot me an email after the weekend and we can PWE a quick exchange.

    Hackenbush: Strange eye black sticker plus concern about his little Texas leaguer popup to right and you have a photo where he looks like he just saw the ghost of Harry Caray!

    ReplyDelete