Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Lil' Teammates to be my travel buddy!

I entered the contest at Sports Card Info for this little guy:
Obviously, I won! Would I be making this post if I hadn't? The figure arrived recently and is now guarding my printer/scanner, blocking any would-be runners from sliding into the paper tray. He'll join me on my trip across the Pacific as a little trinket to remind me of America! I'm also bringing a small selection of baseball cards. Now, I just need an SF MUNI transit map and a picture of Elisha Cuthbert. I guess I can print the picture of Elisha myself. Ahh, reminders of home. Thanks Ross at Sports Card Info! The figure looks even better in person than on the scan. I want more! Too bad they don't come in Giants, Braves, Tigers, or A's versions, or position players.

Now, some contest/game/sports-related videos.
That woman won at the game of life.
This race winner caused a fail.
Speaking of winning races... That camel is hi-lar-i-ous.

No comments:

Post a Comment