I'm still chasing two autographs from this set, but now's as good as ever to show off the base cards.
Every regular athlete in this set has three cards, which is standard for the "Venus" series. The first card is a portrait in-uniform (if they have a uniform) while the second is an in-action shot. The final card shows them in street clothes, though a couple exceptions can be found.
For the first athlete, I'll show front and back, with just the front of cards for the remaining subjects.talked about her recently. The in-uniform portrait card has a different picture on the back; the front image tends to be full-body with the back photo being a close-up. This is Miura's first appearance in the Venus series, so she has the Rookie designation on the front of her card. Backs have basic data: birthdate, hometown, height, blood type, and astrological sign. There's also a writeup detailing her career history.
The action shot photo is repeated on the back. Again, the write-up here focuses on playing accomplishments; Miura's awards and titles are outlined and a few statistics are included in the paragraph.
The first card for every athlete, including the Legend Venus cards, have gold foil signature parallels #/100 and holo-foil signature parallels #/30.
The insert set this year is titled Venus Heart, and as usual has nine cards, one per athlete, for what I suppose are supposed to be the cutest or most popular ladies, or perhaps the ones with the biggest hearts. I don't know exactly how they choose the athletes here.
A #/100 parallel with a holofoil background can be found for the Venus Heart inserts.
Finally, the everyone signed autographs, in a whole series of sets.
- Sportswear Autographs, using the photos from the first card for active athletes - most common, #/150 or less
- Street Clothes Autographs, using the photos from the third card for active athletes - #/89 or less
- Legend Autographs for the four legends #/210 (Ando has 209)
- Rookie Autographs (#/30) for all rookies
- four Combo Autographs (baseball, basketball, sports climbing, and darts/unicycling) #/30
- one New Year Autograph #/30 (Miyu Kato only)
- nine Valentine Message Autograph #/30
- nine Special Autograph #/30
- Cheki (polaroid photo) Autograph #/25 or less
- one Combo Cheki Autograph #/10 (Miura and Furuya)
- 1/1 Autograph for Shin-ae Ahn (exchange card for a paperboard autograph)