Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Seven Bucks Goes a Long Way - Part (7-)11.

 I thought you'd like to know I just sneezed. It's the 15th here, but for those of you not in Japan - most of you, I suppose - happy Valentine's Day!

Today's card pack is very uninspired. So I think we're going to play need it-got it. Here we go.

Got it. Got it.
I love Gallery. But, got it. Got it.
Need it - Joe McCarthy had his debut in 2020! Got it.
So begins the horizontal cards. Can't use combo cards!
Need it. Can't use it. Can't use it. Can't use it. The Blue Jays celebration card is quite lackluster. Just a little bash brothers-style arm bump. The D-Backs have water, at least!
Need it. Can't use it. Can't use it. Got it. The Indians celebration card isn't too exciting, and honestly, neither is the Brewers card. At least the Brewers card features throwback uniforms.
Got it. Got it.
Got it. Need it.
Got it. Got it. How about that - two Seth Smith cards from the same year with two different uniforms! Hello, Update card!
Need it. Got it.
Need it. Need it.
Got it. Got it.
Ack! A few sideways scans. I apologize profusely. Need it. Got it. Those Padres-themed All-Star jerseys were cool.
Need it. And need it - the Bartolo Colon is headed to my Player Collection, because Bartolo Colon hitting a home run.
Got it. Need it!
Got it. Got it.
Got it. Got it.
Got it. Got it.
Need it. Got it.
Got it. Got it. Okay, we're basically through the flagship Topps.
Okay, one more Topps, but at least it's the good design. But... Got it. Got it.

Well, that was a pack. I really don't have anything more to say about it. I needed 12 cards - one player collection single, one card for the awards (Buster Posey), and the remaining 10 cards heading to the archives. One more pack remains. What awaits? Tune in next time. Same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment