My set want list is visible through the link at the top or the right side of my blog, and I've updated my Tricky 10 list. As of today, I'm most interested in the following cards:
- 2009 Upper Deck Historic Firsts #9
- 2004 Leaf Rookies & Stars FB Fans of the Game #FG2 (Michael Phelps)
- 2011 Playoff National Treasures HK Fans of the Game #1 (Alyssa Milano)
- Duke Snider Donruss Diamond Kings puzzle piece (card with bottom-left pieces)
- 2013 Triple Play Eye Black #1 (Derek Jeter)
- 2001 Fleer WWF #68 (from Divas subset)
- 1999 Topps Stars 'n' Steel #34 (Derek Jeter)
- 1997 Pinnacle Spellbound Mike Piazza #5 and 6
- 1999 UD PowerDeck Yankees A Season to Remember (Stadium Giveaway Item)
- 2010 Bowman Draft Prospects #108 (Corey Seager)
I'd be glad to work out a trade, of course, but keep in mind (as always) that I really only have access to Japanese cards, which I'd be glad to send over. And I seem to be working pretty slowly on trades with those willing to work with me. Or for the right price I'd be glad to send over a little PayPal.
Anyway, I'm pretty happy to finish this set! Now to work on the rest.