Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

12 Packs: Let's SPARKLE!

No Topps gimmicks here. This is the real deal, baby! Well, as far as movies are concerned.
 I didn't pay enough attention to the first movie to like it. I just couldn't get into it. Kristen Stewart's attractive though. Speaking of which...
 Kristen Stewart.
 Kristen Stewart.
 Kristen Stewart.
 Kristen Stewart.
 Kristen Stewart.
Not Kristen Stewart.

What's up with that? I'm not complaining. But from what I understand, she doesn't do much other than look pretty in the Twilight movies.
Now that's a good movie. Zathura wasn't as good as Jumanji, but it's still fun.
Now that's a better movie. I'll watch The Runaways again. You can keep your sparkly vampires.

2 comments:

  1. If you open a pack of Vampire Diaries cards, you will become my wife's favorite card blogger. Coincidentally, I would still retain my spot as her seventh favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They film(ed?) Vampire Diaries in Covington, GA, just down the street from where I used to live. They had production signs up all the time and downtown Covington was occasionally half-closed for filming.

    Before you ask - no, I never saw anyone from the show, at least that I would recognize. The only cast member on the list I'm familiar with is Arielle Kebbel. I've never even seen the show, though I had originally intended on watching it to recognize the locations. I hear it's pretty good, too.

    ReplyDelete