Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ball of Confusion: A Multi-Trade Post

Talk about a crazy week!

Packages have been dropping into my mailbox, I've been running all over town, and now I'm in Georgia (yay!) for a few days of debauchery. In between the random stacks of cards moving around and my poor organizational skills of late, I received two groups of cards and I can't figure out where they're from! 

The first was mainly Team USA cards and some higher numbered 1973s!
This stack of cards is totally cool! These are my first 2011 Team USA singles, and of course all the '73s are right off my want list! And there's a nice little mini in the middle of it all.

The second stack was full of other set needs - a Gypsy Queen, a Stadium Lights from Opening Day (remember that set? It was oh so long ago) and plenty of 20th Anniversary singles. Again I couldn't figure out who sent them.

But wait, there's more! My ineptitude goes even further. I believe I attributed James' (dominicfdny) package to a Sportlots purchase. He sent me a bunch of Kimballs and 60 YOT that were a big help towards finishing that set. He also sent a Diamond Anniversary Factory Set single for the type collection. I can't find the scans - I know the cards arrived, I know I scanned them, and now I can't find them. Wow.
So if you sent either of the two lots above - thank you so much for the awesome cards, and I'm sorry my poor organizational skills of late have caused me to mess this up. But these cards are very much appreciated!
Yeah. Lame. Like my memory this past week. If you liked that, you'll like the other two. If not, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment