Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

12 Packs: Is it too early to go to camp?

 I might be the only one over the age of 12 who bought one of these packs. One. That's all. I've never seen the movie, though I'm aware of it. Like most Disney teen movies, it looks to include attractive kids singing songs. Based on the captions, fun, drama, and relatable events occur that will keep you and your kids riveted to the TV and looking for the Camp Rock bed sheets!

Since this movie seems to be about rock music, I'll comment in rock music terms. Yay!

 That blonde reminds me of...

 We didn't st... Oh, I can't sing. Let's let Billy Joel respond.

Not quite rock, but good enough:


 Jump to :33 if you don't want to see the whole trailer. By the way: I love this movie. It's just perfect. Alternate video:

 Aren't they:
They're brothers. No sisters in that group. Instantly lame.

If you search for Mitchie on YouTube, you get some of the videos from the movie.
Can't end on that.
That's much better. Wrong movie. Who cares!

4 comments:

  1. Where is the Hall of Shame button?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I met my fiance's younger cousins (3 girls and 1 boy age 4-10), they watched this movie and became obsessed with it. Now, 4 years later, all four always tell me they never thought this movie was cool. One is in a band that opens for the misfits, two are bada** hockey players, the other is just too cool for school. And I always remind them that once upon a time they were Jonas fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. I had a daughter who went through the Camp Rock phase and I still didn't buy a pack of this. Dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SpastikMooss: I bet kids did the same thing with the High School Musical stuff and Hannah Montana and any of those other super-popular shows that aren't on the air anymore.

    Colbey: You can find it next to the box that these cards will be sitting in until I find some poor soul to send them to as padding.

    night owl: It's cheaper and more entertaining than opening a pack of A&G...

    ReplyDelete