Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, May 30, 2011

On Location: George Brett Field

Each card will present a stadium or other baseball landmark I've visited. This is card number fifteen in the series...


George Brett had three brothers, who also attended El Segundo High School. John Stevenson is the winningest coach in California high school baseball, and passed away in January of 2010. He coached El Segundo for 50 years.

This field is somewhat unique in that left field features a very steep hill:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ground. It reminds me of the old days when I used to play cricket with my friends and enjoyed a lot in that field. Now that field has turned into appartments.

    ReplyDelete