Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it...

It's exactly 6pm, Saturday, pacific time.

Supposedly it's the end of the world.

Maybe we should turn to the heavens?


Or read a book by a famous author.

Or enjoy nature.

Supposedly 3% of the world's population will be raptured. Do you know anyone who disappeared?

Of course, when this end of the world doesn't happen, we get about a year and a half until the end of the Mayan calendar. And we will again lose all critical thought and turn to the sky for answers.

PS. I did this all in fun. Please don't take offense.

2 comments:

  1. I have never been able to figure out why people try to predict the end of the world.

    If you are wrong...you look like a moron

    If you are right...who is left to brag to?

    But I guess logic is not these prognosticators strong suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just about the attention they get. This guy did it once before, nearly 20 years ago. They take advantage of a lack of critical thinking.

    ReplyDelete