Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Check Out My Finest Cards

I have a love/hate relationship with Topps Chrome and Topps Finest. With Topps Chrome, I'm getting the same cards as the flagship Topps set, but they cost more and they're covered in aluminum. But Chrome has some good-looking colored parallels.

For Finest, again the cards cost a good bit more than flagship cards and have that aluminum coating. And I also get a rainbow of parallels. But I get a new design.
 X-Fractor or whatever they're called these days. Not bad.
 This looks so much like a Panini insert.
 Green refractors are the coolest!
 Regular refractors are nice too.
Oh, hey, another die-cut. Topps Chrome has a Die-Cut insert set, and so does Finest. Actually, this is the annual Finest Moments insert set, and it's not as cool as the Chrome die-cut set. But it's still nice.

That's all until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment