Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Fourth Triple Play

Let's get 80% done with these Triple Play packs. Will I get a generic relic card?
 Sun rays behind BJ! This looks like it belongs in a little comic pane.
 Prince!
 The Beard. I think there is much more that can be shown of Brian Wilson than his messy hair (Topps Heritage) or beard (seen here).
 Tattoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos.
 See? Tattoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos.
 Sticker! With photo background! He has a Barry Bonds head!
 The backgrounds give a nod to the team's name without mentioning them.
And I've seen Josh Hamilton's card before, but this is a puzzle piece.

Well, four packs down, one to go! No relics here. And here's a spoiler: no relics in the next post, either. But what cards will I find? Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment