Unless noted/displayed, all cards are single-sided. Players on bromides are much more difficult to identify than menkos, mainly due to a lack of text on several. And identifying the actual bromide sets are very difficult, as well. It's very likely that several of these have been identified already, but I was unable to match them to a particular set. As always, any help is welcome.
- Katsumi Shiraishi, Yomiuri Giants. Black text 1948-49.
- Noboru Aota, Yomiuri Giants. No text. 1948-52. Jersey possibly dates to 1951.
- Unknown, appears to be Hanshin Tigers from the cap, 1947-51 jersey. No text.
- Takehiko Bessho, Nankai Hawks. White text. 1946-48, but the uniform dates this 1947-48.
- Kaoru Betto, Hanshin Tigers. Black text. Jersey dates 1947-51.
- Same card as #4
- Shigeru Chiba, Yomiuri Giants. Black text. 1947-50 jersey.
- Tetsuharu Kawakami, Yomiuri Giants. White text. Based on the stirrups (image quality isn't great) this might be the 1951-52 jersey.
- Probably Tadayoshi Kajioka, Hanshin Tigers. No text. Appears to be 1951-53 jersey.
- Hiromutsu Tsukamoto, Hankyu Braves. No text. 1948-49.
It's possible these are a variation of JBR 75: 1948-49 Sepia w/Vertical Name & Team. Several of the image descriptions appear to match up, though the size does not. A few of the jerseys seem to match around 1951, but the original image quality is very poor so I could be wrong in my assessment.