Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Quick trade update!

First, thank you all for your comments the past couple of days. I was in bad shape Sunday, but I feel a lot better today. I have two more interviews coming next month, so there is still a great deal of hope.

Now, the main point of this post is to announce that seven packages/envelopes are going out today:
27407
29063
85745
90230
63301
29730
45302

Some of you are in the middle of a trade with me, so you should be expecting these. The rest are cards you asked me to hold and I'm cleaning house a bit. I still have several stacks of cards people have asked me to hold in trade!

I must say it was nice taking a little break from writing and dealing with cards yesterday. I love my hobby, but being a complete bum yesterday (I didn't leave the house, cook anything, etc) was exactly what I needed. I wrote a post for tomorrow already, and I may go ahead and put together a few more. I have some new acquisitions (gotta get those trade posts written!) and other stuff to post.
This card is being shipped out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment