Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's about time I got something awesome from Triple Threads

There you go, one gigantic image of a triple relic autograph of Heath Bell. I have a lot of respect for Bell as a closer. He's a THREE time All-Star now, putting together over forty saves per year since taking the job. He was a little less dominant this year than last, but I'm hoping he has an amazing career. The card itself is pretty cool, since there's no real goofy saying on the triple relic - or should I call it a 12-relic card like the eBayers do? Now if only I could get all the other cards I need from the release for the type collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment