Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Contest? Contest. ContestS.


Greg over at Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle is holding a contest! If you don't follow his blog already, head over and do all the necessary stuffs to get it going!

I only had six entries in *my* contest last week, but that's because I kept it secret. You had to actually read the post and respond! I still need to draw a prize winner...

Entries: (1)SpastikMooss, (2)The Dimwit, (3)hiflew, (4)Captain Canuck, (5)cardanathema, and (6)BA Benny.

Using random.org's true random number generator, 1-6, randomed three times: 1. 2. 1.

Wow. That's over in a hurry! Mooss, I'll find something cool for you and you can expect to see that before you'd normally expect to receive an Upper Deck redemption.

I have another question posting tomorrow (that means Saturday, since I'm posting this Thursday night/Friday morning) with a chance for a minor prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment