Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tiny Card Show, Big Finds Part Two

Continuing my show-and-tell, here are some more great cards I purchased at the little Westgate Mall card show this weekend.

This was a stop at the MMA table (show promoter). Most of these cards were 50 cents each!
 Serial-numbered cards of retired players apparently don't sell well, because I keep seeing Tribute and Ultimate Collection cards in 50-cent boxes.
 All eight cards above should end up in the Awards/Leaders collection.
 This orange refractor set me back a dollar. Not bad for a Griffey Jr. parallel.
All you have to do is ask, and you can get one pack for free. They had several sports represented, and stacks of Family Guy cards too. I grabbed this '07 UD Future Stars pack, and I think I did pretty well! I don't think I have that insert at the bottom.
This was a nice deal, I suppose (I have no idea what UFC cards are really worth, but do I care?) - an unredeemed autograph for my Women in Sports set, for $2. Total purchase from this dealer: $7.

More lunchtime cards tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment