Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Just a Taste: 2015 Topps Series 2

I open packs sporadically at best. Last year, I opened a jumbo pack of each series of flagship and some Opening Day, but that was about it. When I went back to SF last month, I opened a few packs I picked up at Target too, but I'll share those later.

Today, I have a hobby pack of 2015 Topps Series 2.
Speaking of SF, Giants superhero Buster Posey graces the packs.
The base cards, above. The Pujols is useful for my player collection, but the rest of the cards will end up traded or (more likely) given away. I enjoyed the photography on the two horizontal cards, and Pujols' card was nice. I still wish Topps would try to get more images that are not just "the usual" but I guess Stadium Club is doing a bit of that now.
My single, run-of-the-mill insert. Pulling two great hurlers on a card that I can use in my collection is fine.

As much as I'd love to bust a box of this stuff, my money is better served through online purchases and singles at the local card shops. I enjoy the base card design, though. I'll have a full set of this in my collection at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment