Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On Location: Pearson Park Grandstands

Each card will present a stadium or other baseball landmark I've visited. This is card number ten in the series...

Finally, the return of On Location. Cards 10-23 feature historically significant locations relating to baseball in Southern California. I've completed rendering those cards, which marks the end of my experience with baseball in Los Angeles. There are some San Diego area locations which will follow, but before I complete those, I'm working on a subset related to one of my first posts. I spent Monday and Tuesday photographing the locations, thanks to some beautiful weather, and now I just need to design the cards. I should have them done when this "series" finishes posting.

For these historic location cards, I'm going to generally leave off additional commentary, unless I have a compelling urge to tell a story or add an additional piece of information. As always, please feel free to provide feedback or ask questions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment