Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gypsy Queen - Let's Finish Each Other's Sets

Are you still trying to finish your Gypsy Queen base set? Then look no further than my Gypsy Queen Trading Post. I have a ton of cards available, and as of this writing I need only 13 more to finish my set. I'd rather send the GQ off to people who want them than have even more cards sitting on top of the piano wasting space! So check your extras, check your want lists, and let's make a deal. It doesn't even have to be a 1-for-1 offer - Do you want 10 base cards that I have, and you only have a couple I need? So what! Make the offer. You want one of my minis for one base card? Who cares! Make the offer.

And if you have any of the Gypsy Queen inserts, send them my way. I want to put the set together if I can. And I'd rather not buy it off eBay.

As a side note, my GQ Trading Post page has received more hits than any other post I've made, yet I've only made one trade from it (just finalized, thanks Matt!).

No comments:

Post a Comment