Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hot chicks in bikinis!

Got your attention? Thought so.

I happened to be at the right place at the right time. The Mojo Beard posted a scavenger hunt of sorts to determine some information about the blog and its writers as part of a three-contest extravaganza, and I happened to see it as soon as it went live. I did my research and was the first one to find all three answers, and came out with an awesome prospecting haul:
 There are lots of rookie autographs in the prize they sent. Wilson Ramos above, Brian Ragira, Mel Rojas Jr #69/200 (woohoo!), Robby Rowland #160/799, and Jimmy Reyes $408/810. A couple inserts (Elite Series Yasmani Grandal and Spot the Error Jason Heyward). Five Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects cards (Jonathan Lucroy, Drew Stubbs, Buster Posey!!!, Yasmani Grandal, Chris Sale). BDPP refractors (Jordan Smith, Jhan Marinez, Alex Sanabia, Fernando Salas blue 020/199, Corey Seager USA).
 A couple non-baseball cards: Brandon Pettigrew #28/99 from Playoff Contenders, no clue about that one, and a Jeff Hardy "sketch" card from TNA Xtreme.
Oh, yeah. And a hot chick in a bikini. Madison Rayne! Numbered 11/99! This card, alone, would have been an awesome prize. I don't follow TNA. I don't really know who Madison Rayne is. But if you know me, you know I like Women in Sports cards. However, there are a few things I am willing to trade this card for. If you have a certified autograph of Sara Underwood, Shawn Johnson, Sasha Cohen, or Nastia Liukin, we have a trade.

As for the rest of the cards, I'm keeping the Posey, Ramos, Marinez, Salas, Seager, and Ragira. The rest are up for trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment