Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Group break announcement! And question about TriStar card shows.

No, I'm not doing a group break... yet. I have a couple boxes for a break already, but I want to add a couple more.

Colbey's awesomely affordable group break for May opened tonight! Get over there now and get you some baseball card awesomeness - teams start at $5 for three or more boxes. If you haven't been a part of one of Colbey's breaks, you should. It was the first break I ever participated in!

Now for my question. Have you been to a TriStar show? What should I expect? The SF show comes in two weeks and I want to go if it's worthwhile. I'm not buying any autograph tickets - they charge more than I'm willing to pay. But I'm wondering if any attendees have had luck finding dime/quarter type boxes and such. I know dealers can change from show to show, but a general vibe would be great to know. Are there any promos given out?

No comments:

Post a Comment