Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Cardboard Scare!

That's one scary image, isn't it! Imagine a whole room FILLED with 1989 rack packs!

Wait, it gets worse...
Eek! 1991 Fleer!

Oh my! 1991 Fleer with a shirtless guy who looks to be sporting a mullet!

Oswalt sure is one scary witchwizard.

Scary mask, man!

I don't know whether to scream or cry!

Now THAT is SCARY! I bet he ate that football for lunch!

I'm trapped in a bad 1980s Eddie Murphy movie! Ahhhh! Help me!

Okay, that's not too scary - unless that's a TUMOROUS GROWTH IN HIS JAW!

But there's one more scare left for you. Can you guess what it is?

No, that's not it...

Neither is that, though that is a totally awesome prop.

YOU READY?!
.

.

.

.

AHHHHHH!


Happy Halloween!

(I'm sorry, Don Mossi.)

No comments:

Post a Comment