Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Another pile of Topps Stickers!

Warning: the video is NSFW. You've been warned.
It comes from a "group" or whatever that calls themselves Smearballs. This is their best work, by far.

Meatloaf.

So, stickers. First, reader Ian (I don't think he has a blog - Ian, correct me if you're wrong) sent me these stickers and a few more I couldn't fit on the scanner in basically a 2-for-1 trade. I will eventually put this set together properly!
Ian was kind enough to assent to my request to include foils as those seem to be a bit more difficult to come by. Who knows - they could be at the same ratio. Thank you very much, Ian!

But that's not all, because I seem to be unable to control the urge to pick up packs when I see them at Target. Eight more packs, this time:
 
 
As always, the available list is here, though I will soon be knocking that list down to just duplicates as I begin to complete my set. That is the point, after all, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment