Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

The 30-Day Baseball Card Challenge (Day 2)

Day 2: A card with more than one player on it.
I thought about using this card in yesterday's post. The photo is great: you can see interaction between two players and it's not cropped so tightly that you can't see what's going on behind them. Yet it's close enough that you can see Pillar's face as he dives in to home plate. Was he safe or out?

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to say OUT.

    I think this is the game:
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/TOR/TOR201607070.shtml

    The play at the place was close enough for a reply review. Any other game against Detroit that Pillar scores was not as close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeff! I was about to spend 30 minutes doing some CSI work. Now I can use the time to actually write up a post.

      P.S. Great card Ryan!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Jeff! You can write a post about it if you wish... unless someone else already has.

      Delete