Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Five Packs of Opening Day: Two

Pack Number Two. I leave today for Korea! By the time this post goes live it'll be the afternoon and I'll be in Seoul. The weather calls for rain and I'm supposed to be at a baseball game, so it looks like it'll be a dull first day.

 The hair!
 The hair!
 Superstar Celebrations insert. Another concept I like. Not love, but like.


I remember when Prado was a part of the Braves roster. Those were the days...

Speaking of "Those were the days," wouldn't it be great to be a kid again with an imagination?
Action Movie Kid is pretty awesome! If only my father worked for a major movie studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment