Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Disney Film Collection Gachapon Figurines

Last year, a six-series set of Disney animated film figurines was released and distributed through the gacha-gacha vending machines. Each figurine comes with a "film cell" frame. With seven figures in each of the six series, there are 42 total figurines to collect. As of this writing, I am missing only one - Alice from Alice in Wonderland, from the third series. I thought I had a full set but I might be mistaken as I can't seem to find Alice.

I won't be able to show them all to you assembled, because for now I'm keeping them inside their packages. But each figurine comes with a long slip of paper that, among other things, advertises all the different versions in that series. So you can see what they look like by enlarging the photos below. Note that if you right-click on an image and open it in a new tab, you can usually zoom in even closer than just clicking on the image normally.





I've been on vacation for the past week, so this and all the other posts from the past 9 or so days were all written at once! Marathon post writing is exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment