Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Red Foley on the Tigers

I'm currently on vacation. I figure this is a good time to share more from Red Foley's Cartoon History of Baseball. As I've mentioned before, I wish they would update the book - and sell it in trading card form! Today, we look at the Detroit Tigers.



The Tigers have a long history, and since my aunt and uncle call Detroit home, I've been a Tigers fan since I became a baseball fan. I clearly remember going to games at Tiger Stadium. My favorite cartoon is probably the Cecil Fielder one. The panel recognizes Cecil Fielder's great year in 1990, his time spent in Japan, and even pokes fun a bit at Detroit's former industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment