Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, September 12, 2014

NPB Card Guy sends Japanese Cards from America!

Going full circle again, NPB Card Guy sent over some more-unusual Japanese cards he gathered recently for my Japanese card type collection. I really need to visit some of the stores that carry older/more unusual cards...
 A majority of the cards making their way back to Japan were actually stickers.
 These "cards" are heavy on the Giants, but I still think they're pretty cool! They remind me of the menko sheets I found in Korea. Stickers are always good!
 There were two little discs in the package as well:
These are supposedly very rare, and the silver parallel on the right is difficult to find too. At least, according to "The Guide". The more I see these, the more I think they're related to the team and character discs I found in Ueno a while back.

This wraps up the latest trade package from NPB Card Guy! I have a box of cards I need to send his way soon - as soon as I can get to the post office! Thank you again for the awesome box!

2 comments:

  1. The NPB Card Guy has some pretty awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am frequently amazed at what he comes up with!

    ReplyDelete