Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First Pitch!

First, there was this...
Unique, but sloppy. That would definitely be a balk.

Then, Korea gave us this:
I think this one might actually be legal.

Recently, there was this:
Yes, it's in America, but it's not as good as that Korean first pitch.

And then, in the search results, there was this.
Okay, that's mildly entertaining. But it's not a first pitch.

So we'll finish with this:
The worst ever? I like the use of audio from Major League.

A real post is scheduled for tomorrow.

And this post will become relevant point in the future. You'll say "Hey, I remember when Ryan posted all those videos! Now it all makes sense!"

No comments:

Post a Comment