Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Another Cheesy Grande Trade!

Chris, Mr. Nachos Grande, completed a trade with me some time last year. Yes, things are that complicated with my mail that I don't know when trades were done. But what isn't complicated is how much I like the cards he sent!
 There's a couple First Day cards for my Stadium Club set. Some of the 1st Day Issue cards are easier to find than the regular SPs.
 I think this had a black border at some point. And I think it's Chrome. But my scanner doesn't, so it turned it into a pink thing that looks like it was printed on a 1990s DeskJet.
 I dug deep into Chris's "For Trade" list, picking out cards for my type collection.
 USA!
 USA!
 USA! Looking at the names on these cards, a few have moved up the ranks in professional ball. I like the game summary card in the first row, but all of the cards are great for my Team USA collection!
Thanks a ton, Chris! Hopefully we can put something else together this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment