Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Two for Altuve!

I was very impressed by Jose Altuve back in April, when I saw him play for Lancaster. Later searches revealed he has a 2010 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects card, a couple of which I should be receiving in a trade sometime in the near future. His true rookie card hit shelves last month with Topps Update - seen above in some sort of celebration.

The search continues for any of the parallels, though they aren't high on my priority list. I have his liquorfractor of the above card, and maybe his gold, but if you come across a Hope parallel I "hope" you'll think of me (if it's cheap, of course). And the same goes for minor league cards.

I don't know what to say to describe what you're about to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment