Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Signs of the Times: More 2005 Origins Nostalgia

I picked these two tin signs off eBay recently. I believe this means I'm going after the set. Yet another tough set to complete on my list!
 The Beltre is pretty bright with that light tan background. I like the simple clean design.
Compare that to the Prior - an ornate, busy design with four team logos, ivy, detailed fonts, quadruple-bordered frames, a signature, and banners, all over the place. Yet it's still a nice sign.

I'd love to see a set of cards (or tin signs like this) done up to look like various styles of advertising. Sell me Ryan Braun!

No comments:

Post a Comment