Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

This trade is juust a bit of cards!

Yes. I have lost most of the creative brain cells in my body to South Park. But if you haven't guessed by now, these cards came courtesy of Kyle of the blog Juust a bit outside, who is trying to get a great break covering three decades going. Check out his site to join in - eight boxes for only $15! If I hadn't been a part of two Lineage breaks already (and reallllly tight on cash) I'd be all over this.

Meanwhile, here are the cards I received in the one-sided trade:
 Five cards towards finishing my 2011 Update set!
And four stickers!

I still owe Kyle cards. I gotta figure out what to send his way now! Don't worry, Kyle - I won't forget you. Thanks for helping me finish my set!

And now, real quick, my thoughts on the NBA lockout:
Where the NBA is played by Rex Harrison, as Henry Higgins, and the people of the world played by Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment