Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You already know Shaq retired, but...

If you subscribe to this blog, then I'm sure you subscribe to other ones. And I think I've seen it on at least two dozen other blogs I subscribe to: Shaq tweeted his retirement.

If you watch ESPN, then maybe you heard their phone call with Shaq. He said:
"The press conference is going to be held at my house at one o'clock on Friday. I decided to do it at my house because I want to host the press, you know, everyone that's there after it's all over..."
It's sounds great, actually. He said he's going to feed them lunch, and then they'll sit around and talk. Is there that much to say? He's going to become a doctor, he has businesses, etc. Anyway, when I heard him say that, my mind started wandering into bizarro fantasy land. Why would he want to do it at his house? Perhaps he had an evil plan to get back at all the evil things the press has said about him. Maybe he would lure them into a secret trap room in his house where they would die, Saw-trap style. He could force them to watch Steel, or listen to his rap album. Or maybe he would go out in a blaze of glory, Cameron Diaz: Dead By Dawn style. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video at this site.

Of course, these are just fun demented thoughts that pop into my head. Good luck in your future endeavors, Dr. Shaq.

No comments:

Post a Comment