Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A&G for a Buck Fitty: Part 1 of 4

Occasionally rarely I get lucky at Target. I've been able to find the cheap stuff - flagship Topps hasn't been too tough, Opening Day seems to always be available, Topps Attax is full on the shelves. I have yet to see a rack, blister, or blaster of Gypsy Queen, and I found Bowman once. Discounted merchandise rarely makes an appearance, either - I once saw two 2010 Upper Deck blasters, and '09 Topps Ticket To Stardom has been the only baseball value packs on the shelf. Well, the baseball Gods must have figured it was my time, for Thursday I was able to grab four 2009 Allen & Ginter packs at $1.59 a piece.

Let's see what I won! Let's do one pack per post.

First pack!

Seeing just last names on cards can be fun. Church! Why is there no steeple on that card? Veal? That doesn't look like a baby lamb. It looks more like a baseball player! Young? No! Old!

Geronimo was nice - black minis are always fun. All cards are for trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment