Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Card show pickups: Issue with (from) a Team

I'm always on the lookout for team issues. They're usually seen only regionally, and carry a premium because that region is the one where they're popular.
I overpaid for this card. I have no doubt about that. I spent $1 for this 1992 Will Clark card. That might not sound like much if you know that Clark is still a local hero. There's a nice big crease on the right side of the card, though, mostly visible on the back. Speaking of the back, it's miscut. It's tough to find regional sets, though, and Clark was the only card in the dealer's box from this set, so I bit the bullet and pulled out my buck.

2 comments: