Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Playing an Away Game

I'm on vacation today! I picked up some great cards in Nagoya (sorry I didn't let you know, Sean - my schedule was really tight and unpredictable) and despite the rain I managed to knock a lot off my Nagoya "to do" list. I'll be back in Nagoya sometime soon... how soon I am not really sure though. 

NPB Card Guy, I had a great bit of success for you.

Steve M, sorry but I struck out looking for those last three cards. I'll never give up, as long as I'm still in Japan. I think I'm going to go ahead and send what I have at the end of the month if I don't have any success in the next couple weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment