Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, July 11, 2014

A Golden Morning with Morning Musume!

Let's bust a couple more packs of Morning Musume bromides.
 The casual clothes aren't exactly exciting.
 I think that's the third copy of that group card I've pulled.
 We have our first gold signature card! It uses the same backdrop/set styling as the photo card with a gold signature.
 And speaking of the photo card, here's a girl with pigtails.
 Pack two starts off with the same three backdrops in the same order as the previous pack (though they're different cards).
 A different group photo!
 And another gold signature card! So after four packs, that's two gold signatures.
I wonder what book she's carrying. And if anyone ever really wore those pants in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment