Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Neat Vintage, Not Cards!

Something I could never do. I don't really want to do this, honestly. But I certainly respect this decision!

Nakano is a lesser-known but in some ways superior neighborhood (actually a mall) for geeks and nerds, mainly focusing on anime and collectible hobbies. While searching around for some goodies I found these two toys in display cases at a high-priced vintage toy store that is part of the Mandarake chain. I really wouldn't mind the little toy on the right.

I really need to do an in-depth post of Nakano, but for now I'm still recovering from my weekend trip. So enjoy the two photos and the dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment