Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Back to the Grind

I've been on vacation the past nine days, returning home this morning at 7; 00 I slept on a plane Sunday night and in an airport Monday night I was too busy before traveling to write posts while I was gone I fully... intended to - everything's scanned and uploaded - but I had to finish actually preparing for the trip itself!

I went to Hong Kong and Singapore, and I went to a few card stores on the trip. I'll tell you about that sometime soon, and get back to (hopefully) regular posts after I catch up on things here in my apartment.

Until then, here might be the worst music video ever made. There's another video on my other blog that is actually so much better. But I figured this video is so bad that you have to watch it.
Where can I take dance lessons like that?

Anyway, it was back to work today. I'm tired... so once I get my apartment back in order I'll be back to the blog!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you're still alive man. Hope you enjoyed your trip :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. People were wondering where Kim Jong Un had disappeared to... He was making stupendously bad videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny: I did enjoy it! Had a few problems, as always, but overall it was a nice trip.

    And when the leader of the Hermit Kingdom isn't busy killing his relatives, yes, he's starring in horrible slop.

    ReplyDelete