Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, June 27, 2014

1994-1997 Colorado Silver Bullets Trading Cards: Overview/Summary

The Silver Bullets existed from 1994 to 1997, and one or two card sets were issued every year. Here's a very quick rundown/summary of all the sets, plus links to my full posts on each.

Melissa Coombes pitched for the Silver Bullets for three years, and started out as the team's only southpaw. She has cards in all of the 1994-1996 sets, so I just used her cards for this post. Except for 1997, when I used a different Melissa. Because, hey, why not?
 1994 Team Set: 25 cards.
 1994 Coors Promotional Set: 9 cards.
 1995 Team Set: 27 cards.
1995 Coors Promotional Set: 28 cards. I don't have any of these cards yet.
 1996 Team Set: 28 cards.
1997 Team Set: 26 cards.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, love that you covered these!
    One thing though, comparing rosters on the old Silver Bullets info site (http://www.coloradosilverbullets.org/), it looks like the set you have listed as the 1995 Team Issue is actually the 1996 and vice versa. I have the borderless set (and both 1994 sets) and I know it doesn't have any dates on it and mostly references "this season" or 1994. Also, the Purple/Red border has players that were listed on the 1996 roster but not the 1995.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect silver bullet cards keep me posted on years you have and will get email me at tflynnjr1@aol.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have any silver bullet sets for sale email me tflynnjr1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any 1995 promo and 1997 set tflynnjr1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love if I could get my hands on some of Angie Marzetta cards, she is my big sister and for her birthday I wanted to surprise her with it. Please let me know, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for a 1997 Jenny Dalton Silver Bullets card.

    ReplyDelete