Chaos and Kanji is the blog where I write about my adventures through Japan!

Want Lists are located here. NPB Baseball Want List is located here.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Non-Sports Coolness 2

 The first pack today is something from the Lady Death series. This must be Lady Death herself. The card on the left is actually a sticker.
 Last time I was standing on a mountain of skulls...
 I'm not too impressed with this pack. But next should be great!
 This is a pack of Heavy Metal cards, using movie images "and more!" The card on the left is a special chromium card.


 Storyboard art?

 I haven't seen Heavy Metal in a very long time. I didn't enjoy it that much when I first saw it. But after seeing the South Park episode that pays homage to the movie, I would like to watch it again.


I was hoping for something more exciting in that pack, but it was okay anyway. Maybe after watching the movie again I'll appreciate the cards more.

No comments:

Post a Comment